Certificate of Specialization in Brand and Customer Management
The Center for Excellence in Brand & Customer Management along with J. Mack Robinson College of Business offers a Certificate Program in Brand & Customer Management that provides students with an opportunity to learn the cutting-edge marketing methodologies for maximizing growth and profitability.
The Certificate Program awards students a “Graduate Certificate of Specialization in Brand & Customer Management” upon successful completion of the following four courses at the J. Mack Robinson College of Business:
- Marketing Research (MK 8200)
- Product and Brand Management (MK 8620)
- Customer Relationship Management (MK 8710)
- Direct and Database Marketing (MK 8720)
About the Certificate Program
The Certificate Program in Brand & Customer Management focuses on the creation and management of profitable long-term relationships with customers. The courses contained in this certificate program emphasize on the use of information & communication strategies in researching, selecting, entering, and competing in global markets. The concepts and skills taught in the certificate program cover strategic business models for relationship marketing; the acquisition and retention of profitable customers through direct and interactive techniques; and the use of appropriate multichannel communications including growth-oriented innovation strategies for creating higher profits for the firm and higher degrees of customer loyalty and customer satisfaction among the profitable customers.
USP of the Certificate Program
The USP of the course lies in:
- Providing experiential learning – By covering real-time topics, issues and challenges facing the industry, this course teaches students to identify real-world solutions. This provides students an experiential approach in learning new concepts and theories.
- Offering cutting-edge information – This program prides itself in offering the most latest of knowledge based out of empirical research, and one that is much ahead of conventional wisdom. This new-age knowledge enables students to keep themselves abreast of the most recent developments and set them apart from the competition.
- Involving world-class researchers and innovators – The courses in this program not only contain cutting-edge information, but are also offered by the world-renowned researchers and innovators who created the content in the first place. This provides students a first-hand access to and an opportunity to interact with the knowledge creators.
Core Benefit Proposition of the Certificate Program
This program helps students to:
- Learn successful, empirically-tested strategies that are driving many corporations to achieve profitability.
- Build and enhance relevant marketing skills that can advance their careers through promotions.
- Understand and implement the power of interactive marketing and incorporate it in their business.
- Grow and nurture lasting profitable growth relationships with current and future clients.
- Gain a competitive leverage in the job market.
Program and Course Description
The program consists of 4 graduate level courses as illustrated below.
Certificate of Specialization in Brand & Customer Management
Upon successful completion of these 4 courses and graduating with a master’s degree at Georgia State University, students will be awarded a Certificate of Specialization in Brand & Customer Management.
Awarding of the “Graduate Certificate of Specialization in Brand & Customer Management”
After completing these course requirements, students must make a written request to the Center for Excellence in Brand & Customer Management to have the certificate awarded.
Along with the request, students must send the following:
- An official Georgia State University transcript (they can be requested on GoSOLAR) and,
- A certificate fee of $100
- Proof of completion of a master’s program at Georgia State University
The check for the Certificate fee has to be made payable to “Georgia State University” and must be sent to the Executive Director of the Center (Dr. V. Kumar) at the address listed below.
If all requirements are met, the Certificate, (signed by the Dean of the Business School and the Executive Director of the Center for Excellence in Brand & Customer Management), will be issued to the student.
For any further questions, please refer to the FAQ section online.
The Center for Excellence in Brand & Customer Management
Tower Place 200, ste. 204
3348 Peachtree Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30326