Vision and Mission
“A world-class forum in the creation and dissemination of knowledge on the unique aspects of managing brands and customers through interdisciplinary contributions”
- Encourage and solicit active participation from various disciplines to enrich and enhance the value propositions to multiple constituencies.
- Become the leading center for cutting-edge “Knowledge Creation and Tool Generation” in managing brands and customers.
- Be the leading center for the application of Customer Relationship Marketing know-how to various industries.
- Become the most productive center for publishing cutting-edge research papers and case studies in the brand and customer management area.
- Be the leading center for bringing innovation to the classroom in the Marketing Intelligence (MI) area, and develop future business leaders.
- Become the leading center for fostering the most productive academic-business community interaction to gain increased research opportunities, student placement, classroom enrichment and resource generation.