Are You or Your Employees Interested in Knowing the Answers to These Key Marketing Questions?
- Can your company offer the right product to the right customer at the right time?
- How do your acquisition and retention costs for a customer measure up against that customer’s profitability?
- What are the profitability implications of customers transacting through multiple channels?
- How do you intervene in the timely fashion to prevent customer attrition?
- How do you manage the merchandise return process?
- What are the best strategies to cross-sell/up-sell to the customer?
- Do you know how to maximize shareholders value using a customer management framework?
- Do you know how much to invest in building your brand to maximize customer profitability?
- Do you know how to quantify Word-of-Mouth and build a successful referral program?
- How do you allocate the scarce marketing resources to your brands and customers in an optimal manner to maximize profitability?
- How do you prevent the erosion of your brand’s market share and yet preserve profits?
- What is the right management orientation that can be adopted to facilitate profitability management?
J. Mack Robinson College of Business
Georgia State University
Tower Place 200, Suite 204
3348 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30326
Executive Director Contact
Dr. V. Kumar
email: [email protected]
Ms. Amber McCain
Research & Journals Coordinator